Care Transition Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Job #: CTMwesOH063157a
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
It's more than a job: it's a passion.
Outstanding Opportunity for a Home Health Sales Person who would like to go into a Care Transitions Manager role as the Liaison between our Senior Living Communities and our Home Health Branch, this position will be in and around the Cleveland region. A sound knowledge of Medicare Home Health as it relates to our communities and a High level of Customer Service or Clinical Sales experience is required for this position.
* Coordinate business development and education of patients, insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, other health care specialists and the local community
* Facilitate a consistent service delivery of the Brookdale Healthcare Services continuum including highest quality care for the patient and family
* Participate in resident need identification processes including, but not limited to Collaborative Care, and is accountable for completing the referral process including communicating to the patient, the family, the staff and other professionals as appropriate
* Participate in consistent meetings with Home Health Administrator and Sales Manager to review customer experience, quality of care delivery, program growth, and leadership skill development
* Serve as an educational resource to the community regarding healthcare services
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Minimum two years experience in healthcare required; with experience in social services coordinator for patients and customer service
* Must be willing and able to communicate with patients of various levels of functioning and various types of personalities
* Willingness to communicate perceived physical and emotional needs of patients to other skilled staff to assist with addressing their care needs
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149541.aspx'