Career Services Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
* Provides one-on-one coaching to ECPI graduates in all aspects of their job search initiatives including personal marketing, interview skills and resume writing.
* Participates and provides support in student focused Career Services events and seminars.
* Interviews students and graduates to assist in strategizing for their professional job search.
* Provides excellent customer service to students, graduates and employers.
* Maintains student information files in accordance with all school and company policies and procedures, all applicable federal, state regulations and all accrediting agencies standards and requirements.
* Initiates, develops and manages business partnerships with employers to establish career opportunity leads and networking opportunities for ECPI University recent graduates, alumni and current students.
* Actively and routinely seeks employer feedback and researches industry trends; builds and maintains strong relationships.
* Assists employers in the prescreening process and coordination of interviews.
* Coordinates employer visits, on-campus recruiting events, job fairs, networking events and career development workshops.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred.
* 2-3 years of related experience- recruiting, staffing, business to business sales, career coaching.
* Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training.
* Must be self-motivated, goal oriented and have a sense of urgency.
* Strong internet search and networking skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
* Ability to work independently and with a team as well as with various constituents.
* Desire to help others be successful in finding employment.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
* Ability to serve as a role model for students and graduates.
* Ability to coach and provide guidance to students and graduates.
* Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
* Ability to conduct business with attention to ethical considerations, University policies and procedures, employment law and accreditation guidelines.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.