Caregiver - Eugene Area
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Are you a compassionate person, who enjoys helping the elderly or disabled person and has in interestd in being a professional in-home or facility caregiver* If you are, we have the perfect job for you!
Now hiring Caregivers!
Competitive wages starting at $10.50 an hour with weekend and night shift differentials
Hiring in Eugene, Junction City, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Pleasant Hill, and Creswell area
The Home Care Caregiver provides quality, supportive care to clients in their place of residence, assisting them toward
optimal independence by providing personal care, respite, light housekeeping and specific delegated nursing tasks.
* Make home visits to assist clients with personal care including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and personal hygiene.
* Assist clients with their mobility, including repositioning bedbound clients, and supervising range of motion exercises.
* Assist client in maintaining their nutritional health including meal preparation, feeding assistance, fluid intake monitoring, and occasional grocery shopping.
* Provide medication reminders and assistance, diabetic monitoring, and device assistance such as oxygen use.
* Light housekeeping to encourage a safe and healthy environment for the client.
* Observe client status and monitor vital signs, and report any significant changes to the Home Care Supervisor and/or Nurse.
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Experience providing Home Care, Home Health, or Hospice preferred.
* Prior experience and a passion for working with elderly or disabled persons, helping them with basic needs.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
* Willing to be on call and place client s needs first.
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer