This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-Time Caregiver: The Arbor at Avamere Court
Evening Shifts Available
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com
The Arbor at Avamere Court
450 Claggett Court
Keizer, OR 97303
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Candidate must be available to work weekends and evenings.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Arbor at Avamere Court is a memory care community and offers a warm and nurturing environment for seniors with Alzheimer s or other forms of dementia. We are committed to the idea that social, spiritual, psychological, and physical well-being for every individual is a priority. With an array of diverse programs specifically designed for individuals with Alzheimer s and other dementias, we have created an environment where we work closely with our residents to thrive. The Arbor is currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.