Caregiver - Medford Area
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Are you a compassionate person, who enjoys helping the elderly or disabled person* If you are, we have the perfect job for you!
Now hiring Caregivers!
Work available in the following locations; Medford, Ashland, Grants Pass, White City, Jacksonville and Central Point
Day, Night and Weekend shifts available
Signature Home Care is a leading provider of Home Care services in the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for well-rounded caregivers to provide patient care services to home-bound patients in accordance with established plans of care. The candidate will work with a comprehensive team of skilled medical professionals to ensure the highest quality of care.
* Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing and personal hygiene, skin care, nail care and non-diabetic nail trimming, and oral hygiene care
* Range of motion or strengthening exercises, as prescribed by a physical therapist
* Medication reminders or assistance (client must be able to self-direct)
* Specialty care (Alzheimer, Dementia, Arthritis, Stroke, Parkinson s, Multiple Sclerosis and other)
* Assistive device use, oxygen use, and monitoring vital signs
* Bed-bound care, Perinea care, catheter and ostomy care
* Specialty care (Post-surgery, diabetic monitoring, auto accidents/injury and other)
* The Caregiver candidate is preferred (but not required) to have relevant experience in home health, home care, or hospice.
* The qualified candidate will have worked with a family member, elderly or disable person in a compassionate, understanding manor helping them with basic needs.
* The qualified candidate must have a flexible disposition and a desire to contribute to a growing team.
* The qualified candidate also must possess a current driver s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance.
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer