This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Caregiver: Avamere at Newberg
Full-time Noc Shift Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Newberg
730 Foothills Drive
Newberg, OR 97132
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Newberg is offers 54 assisted living apartments and 22 shared memory care apartments, providing respite care, assisted living, and memory care. We are a newly renovated building with onsite outpatient therapy offered 3 times a week. We have created a culture of caring and our focus is centered around our patients. Avamere at Newberg is currently seeking top notch talent with a passion for the geriatric population to join our all-star team.