This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Caregiver: Laurelhurst Village
Per Diem Various Shifts Available
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person at facility
3060 SE Stark St.
Portland, OR 97214
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Laurelhurst Village is a 179-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care. Laurelhurst Village community provides a full range of exceptional senior living and skilled care options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you ll enjoy calling home. Laurelhurst Village is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star team.