This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.