This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER