This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
Saint Helens, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-time Caregiver: Avamere at St. Helens
Various Shifts available!
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at St. Helens
2400 Gable Rd
St. Helens , Oregon 97051
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at St. Helens offers spacious independent senior living cottages, assisted living apartments and memory care. Enjoy activities such as scheduled outings to restaurants and shopping in our 15-passenger van, or stay in and have dinner at our Bridgepoint Restaurant. Stroll through our courtyard and across the walking bridge, or spend some time in the sun tending to your garden bed. We value each our residents and are proud to be a recipient of the AHCA National Bronze Award for Quality. Avamere at St. Helens is currently seeking top notch talent with a passion for the geriatric population to join our all-star team.