This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Sundt Construction Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Basic Job Functions
Plan, lay-out and perform all types of Carpentry work in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision.
* Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
* Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
* Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
* Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others and continually seek opportunities to share knowledge and teach others.
* High proficiency in all related trade mathematics.
* Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time.
Minimum Job Requirements
* Must have a minimum of three years experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the carpentry trade.
* Must be able to read and understand drawings, specifications, safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
* Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
* Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
* Climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
* Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis
* Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
* Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
* May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
* May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
* Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
* Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas.
* May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.