Do you have an interest for working in the growing field of logistics* Pro Staff in Saint Cloud has an exciting opportunity to join an award winning local transportation company. This company was named on of the Top 100 Employers by the Star Tribune for both 2012 and 2014! Duties include contacting Carriers for equipment availability, negotiating prices, and matching loads with available equipment. You will work closely with team members, the logistics team, the Admin Department as well as dispatch. This company strives to offer SUPERIOR customer service in every area. $13-15hr.
* College degree or 4+ years work experience, sales/customer service training helpful
* Above average communication skills
* An understanding of the transportation/logistics industry, or desire to learn
* Self motivated & innovative - Able to work with little supervision
* Able to multi task and prioritize task at hand
* Excellent Customer Service, phone skills, & computer skills
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a smile on your face!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.