Case Manager - Employment Training
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCase Manager - Employment Training Position Details:
1. Assists the program client in creating an Employment Plan, accessing supportive services, implements the plan, and assesses/revises to achieve successful outcomes.
2. Considers barriers to employment and assessment information in making activity assignments.
3. Monitors and assesses compliance and effectiveness of the Employment Plan and participant progress.
4. Refers applicants and clients to appropriate program components and supportive services such as child care assistance.
5. Provides employment counseling and job leads to clients to ensure job placement and retention.
Apply for this great position as a Case Manager - Employment Training today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Associates degree from an accredited college or university and two years of experience preferred, employment and training, economic support eligibility determination, case management in an employment service program, Back to Work program knowledge