Case Manager / Medical Social Worker - PRN - ReqCode 1052386
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIt's all about helping people achieve more! Almost Family is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Medical Social Worker, you will:* Provide social casework services to clients to augment other services of the agency.
* Evaluate social functioning, particularly as it relates to medical problems, initiation and follow-up of referrals to other resources as applicable.
* Deliver care in compliance with Standards of Practice for the particular state of practice and in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
* Must have graduated from an accredited school of social work.
* BSW required, MSW preferred. For BSW, a minimum of 2 years experience in family casework, medical setting preferred. For MSW, a minimum of 6 months experience required.
* Certified to practice in the state of practice.
* Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50423864.jpg /