Case Manager PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26630-11630
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124-bed acute care HCA Healthcare facility in Loudoun County, VA, you'll find a comprehensive range of medical services, including:
A full-service, 24/7 Emergency Department
Advanced cardiac services including a Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Ten Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum rooms
Intensive Care (ICU)
Whether you're a nurse, doctor, clinician or support staff member, you'll have the chance to do challenging, career-enhancing work, while benefiting from the work/life balance made possible in a community setting. You'll enjoy an abundance of opportunities to grow and thrive in an atmosphere where you're valued as an individual, provided opportunities for growth, treated fairly and given a voice in decision making.
Equipped to Succeed
Choosing a career at StoneSprings Hospital means:
* Flexible scheduling that recognizes and encourages your desire to lead a balanced life
* Opportunities to upgrade your knowledge and skills and earn advanced certifications
* A safe and healthy work environment
* Compensation and benefits that are among the best in the healthcare industry
* A diverse and inclusive Equal Opportunity work environment where each team member is a valued contributor
* Potential for career advancement and variety within one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded providers of healthcare services, the Hospital Corporation of America
* To Manage the patients care from admission to discharge as outlined in the Utilization Review Plan of the hospital. To analyze utilization trends within the hospital. To report the result of utilization review activities to appropriate persons and committees. To assess the need for admission and continued stay. To assess the discharge needs and assure these needs are provided in a timely manner.
* Candidates with Home Health, Long Term Care, and Rehabilitation experience are encouraged to apply
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or accredited school of social work preferred.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia if applicable. Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Previous clinical experience in a hospital setting, preferred. Experience in utilization management. Experience in discharge planning. Previous experience with computerized systems preferred.
Last Edited: 08/03/2016