Case Manager RN BSN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Case Manager RN \- BSN Department:
Case Management - - - # Description Requisition ID:
7413 Job Title:
RN Case Manager*
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
* The Registered Nurse \(RN\)/Clinical Case Manager is a licensed professional who possesses scientific knowledge and professional/technical skills\. In collaboration with the healthcare team and payers, the Registered Nurse/Case Manager utilizes the nursing process to coordinate the provision of safe and effective patient care post hospitalization that supports the achievement of therapeutic outcomes\. The Registered Nurse serves as a patient advocate and promotes customer satisfaction\. The person in this role is responsible for orienting and mentoring others to unit/department activities and may serve as a preceptor\. In addition, the Registered Nurse may assume the role of the lead nurse for a given shift, as assigned\. Participation in departmental and organizational performance improvement activities and appropriately communicating findings will also be a part of this role\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* -Bachelor's Degree in Nursing \(BSN\) -Three years current Registered Nurse experience in area of expertise preferred\. Case Management experience in an acute care setting is a plus -Current Registered Nurse License -BLS Certification -Preferred Certification:
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 5000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .