Case Manager Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for CASE MANAGER REGISTERED NURSE for our client in HEBRON, NE
JOB TITLE: CASE MANAGER REGISTERED NURSE
JOB LOCATION: HEBRON, NE
JOB TYPE: REGULAR FULL TIME
* Required Case Manager RN
* This position also coordinates with performance improvement activities throughout the facility and submits quality data to CMS and HEN.
* SHIFT: Non-Exempt Full Time, Days, 40 hours/week
* SUPERVISION: Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer
* Current valid Nebraska state license required.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred but not required.
* Computer and keyboarding skills required.
* Functions in a case management role by working with physicians, social services, and nursing staff to ensure admission criteria and length of stay guidelines are met.
* Submits Core Measure chart audit results to CMS quarterly.
* Submits charts to the physicians for internal peer review on a monthly basis; works with Chief Nursing Officer and Chief of Staff to determine what charts are sent for external peer review and coordinates the external peer review
* Submits weekly HCAHP data to RCCN.
* Helps coordinate and attends monthly Performance Improvement Committee meetings.
* Gathers and reportsquality data on specified criteria to HEN and MBQUIP.
* Attends swing-bed patient care plan meetings and performs a swing-bed comprehensive assessment on patients whose stay is 14 days or longer.
* Enters Core Measure data into facility reporting system on a monthly basis.
* Performs concurrent review of inpatient charts to make sure core measures are being met as well as other quality measure indicators.
* Maintains physician scorecards throughout the year which involves tracking readmissions, delinquent dictation, peer review, and other measures.
* Maintains accurate records to ensure confidentiality of data collected through the health assessment, on-site screening and health promotion activities and in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
* Presents self in a professional manner in all duties and enhances professional growth through participation in education programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
* Case Manager
* Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
* Critical Access Hospital RN