Case Manager - Registered Nurse RN (PRN)
Job Code: 01384-10443
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 407-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU. Families trust us to meet their needs, knowing that they have access to our Centers of Excellence including, Chest Pain Center, Heart & Vascular Institute, Spine Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Cancer Care, and our Women's & Children's Center.
The RN Case Manager provides hospital case management/utilization review and discharge planning to assure that the patient progresses through the continuum of care and is discharged to the least restrictive environment. Coordinate the integration of the social service function into patient care. Coordinate the hospital activities concerned with case management and discharge planning. Adhere to departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, and policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with quality patient care and regulatory compliance.
* RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
* Three years of recent nursing experience in acute care setting. Hospital based Case Management experience required.
* Certification in Case Management preferred
* Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
* Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
* Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
Last Edited: 09/06/2016