Case Manager Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Baton Rouge, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Case Management Representatives in Baton Rouge, LA. This is for a contract opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking and possesses excellent verbal and computer skills. As a Case Management Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume of documents pertaining to flood relief efforts in Baton Rouge. To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be flexible to work Monday-Sunday between the hours of 7AM-7PM and should be available to work overtime including weekends. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Follow up with claimants to obtain pertinent information regarding their claim
- Handle a high volume of information and detail-oriented documentation
-Assist with answering questions and directing towards obtaining correct information
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track and gather information relating to claims
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated claims manager or supervisor for further investigation
- Operate computers programmed with software to record, store, and analyze information
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile for records
- Update, track and record details within Excel spreadsheets and databases, using specialized software
- Receive, record, and scan in important documentation for claimant files
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- 2 + Years of Experience within claims, bookkeeping or accounting related field
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate with experience in Exel
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Claims Manager Representative job in Baton Rouge, LA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled