This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
CHSi is accepting resumes of qualified candidate for the Case Manager Position. The Case Manager is responsible for assisting with the reunification of shelter residents with their families throughout the United States. The shelter residents are Spanish speaking children primary between the ages of 13-17. Case manager works under direct supervision of Lead Case Manager on assignments that are moderately difficult; using judgment within limits of standard practice. CHSi is proud to offer this work in support of an important government contract, offering full-time schedules at this site for a period of approximately 90 days.
***Bilingual in Spanish and English required***
* Bachelor s degree in social work, psychology, sociology or other relevant behavioral science; but, a candidate with a Bachelor's degree and relevant experience will be considered
* Minimum of 2-3 years Case Management experience preferred
* Bilingual in Spanish and English required
* Experience with case management for children or adolescents preferred
* Clear criminal background check
* Coordinate case management and family reunification services for children, mostly ages 13-17
* Initiate and maintain direct contact with each child and the child s family while the child is in shelter care in order to efficiently advance the child s family reunification and release the child from the facility
* Identify potential family members or other sponsors for reunification
* Facilitate the timely release or discharge of children to family members or other authorized caregivers and document the provision of services in each child s case file.
* Support family members or other sponsors to assist them with understanding the process and the child s needs.
* Assist with assessments of each child s needs
* Assist with writing the Individual Service Plan for each child
* Report significant incidents according to policies and procedures
* Maintain case file and Database according to policies and procedures
* Work closely with counselors and Care Coordinators
* Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy. Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals. Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility. Encourages co-workers to work safely. Identifies close calls and/or safety concerns to supervisory personnel. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
* Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
* Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.