Case Therapist I IHR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for assessing patients, treatment planning, and providing direct patient services including individual, group, and family counseling. Case Therapist coordinates care including communicating with treatment team, patient, and family, documenting in medical record, and discharge planning, continuum of care.
* Experience working with substance abuse and mental health populations
* Experience and training in assessment, individual, family, and group counseling
* Must be computer comfortable and/or proficient as much as medical records are automated
* 2-5 years experience in intensive treatment setting and/or mental health setting preferred
* Presentation skills including lectures and didactic presentations preferred
* Masters degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field
* LPC or LSW within 12 months of hire
* LSW, LPC, LCPC, LCSW, with CADC preferred