This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* CASH AND CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS EXPERIENCE
* INTERMEDIATE EXCEL SKILLS (E.G. PIVOT TABLES & LOOKUPS EXPERIENCE A PLUS)
* RECONCILIATION SKILLS -ABILITY TO RECONCILE CONTRACTS TO CORRESPONDING TRANSACTIONS
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills a must
* Attention to detail in a transaction-driven environment and ability to multi-task to manage priorities.
* Professional communication and interpersonal skills as the position requires effective interaction with various parties on daily basis
* Ability to work independently - aligning cash duties with established company policy & process.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Participate in special projects and performing additional duties as required
* EXPERIENCE WITH ACCOUNTING AND CRM SYSTEMS, SUCH AS ORACLE, SALESFORCE, AND COLLEGE LEVEL CLASSES OR DEGREE IS STRONGLY PREFERRED.
* PCI Compliance Experience preferred
* Well-developed sense of accountability, service excellence and professionalism, and a refined appreciation of the goals and priorities of a high performing legal organization
* Team player, have ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges in a rapidly- growing and dynamic environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Client organization.