Cash Research Supervisor 303709-773
QBE First - Morrisville, NCThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- QBE First QBE First
- Morrisville, NC
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Where opportunity and ability meet
For more than 30 years, QBE FIRST has been on a path of growth and innovation fueled by talented people who understand service and excellence.
While our employees work hard taking care of our clients and consumers, QBE FIRST strives to create an environment where individuals can achieve their personal and professional goals.
Explore the opportunities we have and the many ways we sustain the individuality, development, and wellness of our employees. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and discover the future that awaits you at QBE FIRST
The Funds Control Cash Research Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation of a 5-10 team member Returns & Refunds team. The primary responsibilities of the team are accuracy and timely processing of return, refund and stale dated checks. Daily the Supervisor will review work distribution, monitor workflow and ensuring all company service levels are achieved. Production and work item summary reports are produced and must be analyzed daily to efficiently lead the team. Other responsibilities include participation or leading projects and incorporating process improvements into the team daily workflow. Overall staff mentoring and development skills are needed to further the growth of the operation.
Example of Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical tasks and assignments include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans, prepares and makes assignments according to work volume
- Observes and evaluates work performances
- Assists associates in resolving and completing work
- Interview and hire new employees
- Review and approve staff time cards
- Facilitate team meetings
- Assist in the training of associates
- Review and analyze processes for efficiencies
- Prepares, maintains and submits weekly management reports
- Responsible for communicating and resolving client issues with Manager, Account Managers and Clients
- Ensure proper accounting controls are in place
- Coach, mentor and counsel staff
- Actively promote and support the corporate team vision and mission
- MSP (Fidelity/LPS) and FIRST Property Tax systems experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge skills required
- Mortgage servicing knowledge preferred
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, productions methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Principal and processes for providing customer or client services. This includes client needs assessment and meeting quality standards for services
Experience and Education
- 4 year degree or equivalent in experience preferred
- 2+ years loan servicing experience preferred
- 2 years supervisor, work coordinator or lead person experience preferred
At QBE FIRST, our employees are our greatest asset.
Like any company or individual, QBE FIRST wants to protect its assets. That’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit program to our employees. Our benefits include Medical, Dental, company paid vision (employee coverage), STD, LTD and 2x’s salary life insurance. We also offer: casual dress, discount banking/credit union, Service Awards, team and individual recognition bonuses and work/life balance.
QBE FIRST is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of QBE FIRST that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.