Cash Vault Services - General Manager
Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Cash Vault Services Operations, insuring accuracy and maintaining security. The General Manager will be responsible for the Charlotte, Richmond and Memphis Cash Vaults and will sit in the Charlotte CVS location.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Review and approve adequate plans for the control of budget spending, labor efficiency, customer service and branch efficiency.
2. Review branch performances against CVS operating plans and standards and provide direction to subordinates to achieve desired results.
3. Present monthly reports on performance as requested by the Vice President of CVS Operations.
4. Ensure all reports are submitted on a timely basis by Branch Manager. (Check book, escrow, food stamps, currency, coin, billing, etc.).
5. Properly staff the operations via hiring and terminating as necessary. Ensure proper scheduling of all shifts and departments.
6. Interact with the armored management personnel to ensure shipments and orders are prepared properly for delivery.
7. Work with the Sales team to promote profitable sales growth by attending and participating in customer calls. Develop solutions that can be offered to customers and implement them.
8. Must be able to perform the duties of subordinate employees
9. Other duties as required
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Previous supervisory/management experience, 5 years, preferably in the banking industry or security industry.
2. Bachelor s Degree in Business Management or related field, and/or an equivalent amount of appropriate industry management experience.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Computer literate (Spreadsheets & Word Processing).
5. Must have sound administrative and well-developed management skills.
6. Must have the ability to understand and explain all Dunbar service offerings including the features and benefits to the customer.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.