Cash Vault Services - Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Manage and direct the daily operations of the cash vault, insuring accuracy, and maintaining security.
The essential functions of this position are:1. Maintain efficient operations of cash vault services through prudent utilization of resources.
2. Assist the Branch Manager in properly staffing the operation via hiring and terminating as necessary. Ensure proper scheduling of all shifts and departments.
3. Supervise all employees via Head Tellers, Lead Tellers, and other supervisory personnel.
4. Ensure all reports are submitted on a timely basis. (Check book, escrow, food stamps, currency, coin, billing, etc.)
5. Interact with the armored management personnel to ensure shipments and orders are prepared properly for delivery.
6. Must be able to perform the duties of subordinate employees.
7. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Previous supervisory/management experience, 3-5 years, preferably in the banking industry.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Computer literate (Spreadsheets & Word Processing)
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.