Cashier - Food Service 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
* Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
* 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
* 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
* Cancer Care
* Childrens Healthcare
* Comprehensive Regional Services
* Heart Center
* Orthopedic Services
* Womens Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.svh-mt.org This position performs routine duties in connection with the preparation and serving of food.
* Cleans and prepares vegetables for cooking.
* Operates simple machinery used in peeling, shredding, slicing, straining, and mixing various foods.
* Mixes butter, butters bread, and cans bread for storing.
* Prepares coffee and tea for use in employees' dining room and patient wards.
* Busses dishes, trays, and food for dining rooms.
* Loads, unloads, and cleans food carts, etc.
* Operates or assists in operating a dishwashing machine, washing and sterilizing dishes, glassware, silverware or utensils, and washes pots, containers, etc.
* Collects garbage and disposes of it by electric garbage disposal or removes it to loading area.
* Washes trays, carts, refrigerators, etc. Cleans kitchen work area, washes down walls and mops floors.
* Assists in receiving and storing warehouse deliveries.
* May occasionally assist in light cooking, such as hot cakes, french toast, and eggs.
* Pushes food carts.
* Other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.