Cassandra / Oracle DBA 8/16/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
* Serve as adminstrator for Cassandra and Oracle databases
* Performance tuning for memory, troubleshooting skills, and node rebuild/backup
* Manage the storage capacity of the systems
* Perform database cloning
* Develop and support database backup strategy
* Develop and maintain database standards, conventions, data dictionaries, data element naming standards
* 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of relational databases
* Experience with adding /removing a datacenter, adding/removing nodes. replication, database schema, database administration and handling user/application security for Cassandra
* Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) administration experience
* Experience with Opscenter, spark is plus
* Experience with AWS is plus.
* Oracle 12C knowledge is a plus