Casualty Claims Adjuster 9/15/2016
San Juan, PR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary: Adjust moderately complex casualty/liability claims by going to the scene of the loss and investigating and negotiating settlements.
* examine claim forms, policies/endorsements, and client instructions to determine coverage
* investigate and settle claims promptly and fairly
* set loss reserves
* control claims costs
* maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
* maintain high service standards
* and maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing company provided industry best education.
* Must have at least two years experience as an outside claims adjuster in Puerto Rico, must be a resident of Puerto Rico and must be licensed in Puerto Rico
* Must have a valid driver s license with a clean driving record
* College degree
* Advanced industry designations such as CPCU or AIC
* Experience with auto damage appraisal systems
Closing: If you are interested in joining the leader in the claims management industry, please apply now.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.