Category Leadership Lead - Chicago
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Category Leadership Lead - Chicago
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead and advance Kraft Heinz Category leadership capabilities to drive both Kraft Heinz & customer performance and growth. Leads customer penetration and development across multiple functions within the customer, customer retailer insights and support, category development and diagnostics. Contributes to annual sales planning and customer category roadmap development. Primary liaison back to Corp & BU Category Leadership team. Accountable for overall customer Category Management and Shopper Insights function and activities. The role is also responsible to lead the goal setting and development of the team to continue to elevate the skills and talent of the team.
Customer / Category / Shopper Insights Management 50%
* Provides broad insights to support customer initiatives
* Leads Customer Category Reviews and Assessments including aisle reinvention
* Identifies opportunities and issues and leads Category Leadership team to implement solutions at retail
* Understands the competitive marketplace in which Kraft Heinz and customers operate
* Participates and develops material for Top to Top meetings with key customers
* Communicates insights and learnings both internally and externally to a wide variety of audiences
Team Leadership - 25%
* Sets objectives and priorities and defines KPI s in line with overall company direction
* Assigns and evaluates work
* Communicates the career path strategy
* Identifies and makes available appropriate skill training development to improve the capability of the team
Internal Business Support Management - 20%
* Manages department budget
* Provides and directs team for Sales support through reporting and business analytics
* Identifies resources for account team specific needs (i.e. reports, etc.)
* Acts as the primary liaison back to the Corporate & BU Category Leadership team.
Customer Business Plan Development, Review & Activation 5%
Provides input into customer long-term business strategy
* Bachelor s degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Marketing or other related field; MBA Preferred
* 3 years experience as a Manager or Senior Manager Category Leadership, or other related job
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.