This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Health & Beauty Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Category Manager on behalf on a Cielo Client, a Global leader in the Beauty industry, for over 100years.
The Category Manager is responsible for leading and coordinating the development of category management & shopper insight efforts, resulting in achievement of category driving initiatives & contribution to division sales objective. The Category Manager supports Brand Marketing teams, internal Marketing functions and retailer-based Category Management teams by providing category and shopper insights that elevate partnerships and which result in increased sales for the category and our client.
* Provide detailed analysis and insights that will earn our client the reputation among retailers of being a category strategy thought leader and shopper expert among Beauty companies
* evelop category strategies based on shopper insights and trends to drive category and market share growth and partner with cross-functional teams to drive execution.
* Develop fact based selling stories leveraging syndicated data sources and all available resources to support growth (inclusive of category dynamics, assortment opportunities and optimization)
* Act as Internal Liaison with multiple cross-functional partners (Customer Marketing, Wall Strategy, Marketing and Field Category Management) to share Category Management news must be able to engage a room.
* Thrives in a dynamic & fast paced environment. Adapts quickly in a dynamic organization managing multiple stakeholder needs and evolving priorities. Succeeds in ambiguous situations.
* Demonstrates and effectively applies consumer industry and cross-category knowledge and expertise
* Serves as liaison between customer, team counterparts and internal support team members to foster a culture of growth and collaboration
* Ability to use data and analytics to both drive company strategy and execute strategic objectives of category groups
* Flexibility to travel as required.
* Person will work in New York Headquarters