Catering Assistants/Dining Room Attendants
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting D & R BBQ and Catering in their search to fill multiple Hospitality - Dining Room Attendant/ Outside Catering event jobs in Lafayette, Indiana. These jobs start ASAP. As a Dining Room Attendant/Catering Assistant you will be responsible for taking food orders, delivering food to tables, refreshing drinks, and keeping the dining room clean and orderly at all times. Make a minimum of $10 and participate if Team Tips! If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for a Hospitality - Dining Room Attendant job include:
- Cashiering and balancing cash receipts
- Dining room supplies inventory control (includes making orders in advance and communicating delivery delays to the chefs)
- Assist with cleaning kitchen, dining room, and store
- Sweeping, washing and mopping floors
- Stocking and cleaning refrigerators, checking expiration dates on items
- Cleaning dining room windows and doors, computer area, patio, baby chairs, microwave, and toaster
- Clean trash bins and change trash bags when full
- Clean table and chairs; refill salt and pepper shakers and napkin containers as needed
- Responsible for care of the dining room:
- Prepare, dispensing, and sell hot and cold beverages and other merchandise
- Sell food by the weight and/or by the unit to temporary staff and permanent staff guests
- Clean up coffee area, cash register area, service line and dining room area
- Clean and fill condiments, ie: salt, pepper and sugar shakers
- Change garbage bags
- Other related tasks
- Assist in other areas as needed and assigned by other D &R BBQ and Catering Managers and Cooks and/or On-Site Catering staff
- Fluent in English
- Prefer 6 months experience in Food Service or Hospitality industry
- Experience using a cash register preferred
- Some jobs require a driver s license to deliver food off-site
- Many jobs require Associates to obtain an Employee Alcohol Permit
- Honest, punctual, reliable, and possess good manners
- Must have great people skills, be proactive, energetic, well-organized and have a great attitude
- Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance
- Perform task quickly and efficiently
Work Nights, Weekends and Holidays which are peak times for catered events. Most jobs are part time; some are on an as needed basis. Pay is $10.00/hour plus share in Team Tips.
To be considered for this Hospitality - Dining Room Attendant / Catering Assistant job at the D&R BBQ and Catering located in Lafayette, Indiana, visit our website at www.adeccousa.com and create a profile. Enter 5786 as the office locator ID and select Lafayette, IN.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled