Wedding & Social Services Manager - Year Round 9/1/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Catering Services Manager is responsible to serve as the primary contact for all catering, wedding, and social bookings during pre-planning, through to on-site events, and is expected to oversee all event aspects: tastings, ceremonies, rooming lists, activities, billing requirements, arrival and departure patterns, and transportation. This position specializes in the area of designing and finalizing event details and servicing those catering and wedding accounts that have been assigned to them once booking is finalized by Catering Sales Manager.
* Bachelor's or Associate's Degree from an accredited College or University (or equivalent work experience)
* 3-5 years of previous hospitality experience, catering services experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with an inclination for problem solving
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Previous experience with Delphi, Meeting Matrix, and property management systems (preferred)
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: