Cath Lab RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for CATH LAB RN for our client in HOUSTON, TX
JOB TITLE: CATH LAB RN
JOB LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Cath Lab RN
* Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgement and initiative to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of each individual patient under the guidelines and protocols provided by the "ARRT", hospital, department policies and procedures.
* The CV Rad Tech is responsible for performing various technical duties during diagnostic and interventional procedures.
* Greets patients and prepares post procedure care with the patient.
* Monitors and scrubs during all procedures.
* Educates the patient and family, as needed, pre and post procedure.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Required: Current licensure with ARRT AND TDH/TMB (registered and licensed by the state of Texas)
* Required: Current CPR, ACLS with American Heart Association
* Required: A minimum of (1) years cath lab
* Must be proficient in venipuncture and competent administering contrast media and/or medications as required by cath lab protocols
* Must be proficient in 12-lead EKG monitoring.
* 1+ to 2 years experience
* Management Experience Required - No
* Minimum Education - Certification
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally