Cell Phone Repair and Sales Associate
Batteries are in high demand. Just look at all the mobile devices everywhere. Did you know an average household uses 25 different battery operated devices? Interstate All Battery Center meets the increasing need for portable battery power in both retail and commercial markets. We are a fast-growing company with a culture and ethic that allow us to provide Outrageously Dependable service to all our customers. If that charges you up, then see if you have what it takes to be on our team.
This individual will be providing sales and customer support services in an effective and efficient manner. Responsibilities include:
* Selling and consulting with customers/prospects in regards to product needs and utilization benefits
* Experience and well versed in all matter that includes Cell Phones. Must be able to manually diagnose issues found with cell phones and tablets and repair or replace said components.
* Selling the entire solution to a customer (Repair and Accessories). To include customer check-in and check-out, calling customers with status updates, handling customer complaints etc.
* Must be able to obtain knowledge and learn to fix all hardware components on cell phones, tablets, and related handheld electronic devices.
* Must be skilled cell repair technician with skills also in cell phone glass refurbishing.
* Stock shelves and set up displays
* Participate in cleaning activities for areas of the store such as floors, windows, displays, parking lot, etc.
* Receive specifications and/or samples, build battery packs, and test, analyze and diagnose battery problems
* High school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum 2-3 years of sales experience; preferably within a retail sales environment but not required
* Must have exceptional customer service aptitude, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to make a sales presentation
* Cell phone repair experience
* Able to work evenings and Saturdays