Central Billing Administrator - UniFirst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Central Billing Administrator: Responsible for creating
consolidated invoices and managing ARs for centrally
billed accounts. Identify and research posting issues on
account and work with necessary parties to resolve.
* Create and process billing of consolidated accounts.
* Work with subcontractors to ensure their invoices
are included in the UniFirst consolidated invoice
and are appropriately reflected.
* Audit account pricing agreement terms to ensure the
company's and subcontractors' invoices are
reflecting contract prices.
* Coordinate appropriate credits with UniFirst
locations and subcontractors.
* Work closely with corporate accounts receivable and
national account departments to ensure Customer
payments are posted correctly.
* Use third party billing systems as needed to process
and correct invoices in an accurate and timely
* Manage receivables for assigned accounts and assist
coworkers when needed. Ensure customer payments are
received on time per contract requirements.
* Work with Service Managers, Account Executives, and
customers to efficiently manage ARs, identify and
resolve issues and implement solutions as needed.
* Ad-hoc projects and requests as needed.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
* Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years
experience billing customers.
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Some coursework in Accounting, Finance or related
* Experience processing invoices and payments in third
party systems such as Ariba, OPS Technology, Taulia,
FMPilot2, ADPInvoice, Tungsten, etc.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action