Central Reservations Team Lead 8/11/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most affective role.
* Ability to interface with all levels of our organization from front line phone agents to corporate visitors and lodge guest service teams.
* Provide motivation and leadership for a team of up to 25 Pack Members, while developing future leaders.
* Conduct timely meetings with Pack Members to discuss performance, share information regarding new policies and promotions, and ensure that Pack Members put forth 100% effort to maximize team performance. Meetings include feedback regarding key performance indicators (metrics) and should be used for ongoing development planning and to hold Pack Members accountable for performance standards.
* Monitor calls and provide coaching and feedback to ensure outstanding guest service is delivered on a consistent basis. Primary focus should be on developing and enhancing phone skills, maximizing the customer experience, and converting opportunities into reservations.
* Coach, train and mentor Pack Members through explanation, encouragement, support, positive reinforcement, optimism, leading by example and promoting the cabin philosophy.
* Provide ongoing instruction and evaluation of Pack Member's ability to practice and apply the scripting methodology.
* Ensure and enforce standard operating procedures through one-on-one coaching and group training.
* Administration of action plans and performance reviews. Document in a timely manner performance and/or policy violation issues.
* Ensure that reservation audits are completed in a timely fashion and that reports comparing performance against monthly objectives are submitted completely and on time.
* Discuss and celebrate excellence everyday to create a positive working environment.
* Process gift cards and ensure prompt and accurate follow up of all gift card issues.
* De-escalate guest situations to find a proper solution that resolves the guest's concerns and maintains the integrity of the Great Wolf policies and procedures.
* Offers solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
* Assists with calls to remain current on trends. At least 10% of time is on the phones. Typically, Contact Center Team Leads (Supervisors) can spend as much as 50% of their time on phone during the first quarter of the year, as this is when the center experiences the highest call volume.
* Complete daily tasks as assigned by Contact Center Manager.
Willingness to accept the most effective role
Flexible Schedule -- Team leads share coverage of operation that is open 6a-12a Sunday through Saturday
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum 3 years customer service experience
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Hospitality experience a plus
Experience in a call center a plus
Experience in a customer service leadership role with coaching responsibilities a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled