Central Scheduling Rep (Registry) IHR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Saint Charles, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provides convenient access to hospital services for patients. Maximizes hospital reimbursement by efficiently scheduling patients and securing accurate demographic, insurance, financial, and clinical information in the hospital information systems. Collaborates with Order Desk (Central Scheduling Rep 2) for optimum flow.
This is a non benefitted Registry position which pays $22.00 an hour. A benefitted position with in this department will be considered after 6 months of employment
* One year experience in medical/revenue cycle (registration, scheduling, physician office, billing, financial experience) or one year experience in a related customer service field
* Medical terminology and hospital registration experience preferred
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
* Basic computer skills, with ability to type 40 WPM
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Understanding of Insurance products preferred
* Additional language proficiency preferred
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent