Central Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Central Service Technician Department:
CSPT - - - # Description Requisition ID:
8054 Job Title:
Central Service Technician Shift:
Full Time/Days Location:
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
* The Central Service Technician will be responsible for the safe and timely transfer of patients, supplies and equipment, requisitions and items for test, within the hospital\. This role also orders, stores, charges and distributes patient care products and equipment, according to prescribed procedures and techniques\. Previous experience in a patient or hospital setting is strongly preferred\. Patient care/customer service experience desired\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* Minimum Education:
* High School or equivalent\.*
* Minimum Experience:
* One year in a similar position or aide position, EMT or patient transport\. Salary range:
$14\.45 to $21\.68 hourly*
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .