Central Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage inside sales call center for all regions within the territory.
* Maintain and develop reporting mechanisms to ensure growth and efficiency of the Key/Major account program as it relates to the call center function.
* Encourage, maintain and grow internal and external customer relationships.
* Ensure timely fulfillment of all internal and external customer needs and requests, including orders, service calls and dispute resolution.
* Work with Key Account Coordinators, Major Account Managers and Director to fulfill customer needs and grow revenue from existing and prospective accounts.
* Manage effective utilization of vehicle assets and delivery equipment.
* Maximize utilization of route efficiency, fuel consumption, timely deliveries/pickups and improve load consolidation.
* Manage the prevention of service failures through effective dispatching of drivers.
* Make safety-conscious decisions and ensures compliance with DOT, State and Federal regulations.
* Liaison between profit centers, customers, drivers and dispatchers.
* Manage project deliverables and timelines.
* Provide on-going leadership to team of dispatchers and drivers to ensure superior customer service.
* Establish solid business relationships with PCMs and maintains open, accurate and timely two way communication.
* Accountable for the assessment of quality and reliability of existing services.
* Maintain lead role in Process Design delivery and continues improvement initiatives.
* Ensure customer service representatives write up customer orders and rental agreements for equipment.
* Run regularly scheduled meetings and calls to review updates (outstanding issues, action plan follow-up).
* Distribute weekly updates to key stakeholders.
* Work with Service Mangers to assure equipment availability.
* Other duties as assigned by Manager.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business and 5-7 years of dispatch experience required.
* Prior experience in leading the design, implementation and execution of small to large-scale projects.
* Ability to manage resources and tools.
* Ability to lead, direct and delegate tasks to project team members.
* Ability to lead and inspire project team through example and informal coaching and mentoring.
* Act as a change-agent in using consultation, negotiation and consensus to build skills to understand and meet customer needs.
* Ability to evaluate alternatives in order to make the best overall value decisions.
* Solid judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Proven track record of risk taking and initiative both individually and as a team member.
* Leverage organizational awareness to communicate and effectively build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.