Central Sterile Tech - Full Time - SLRMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women s Health, Men s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
CENTRAL STERILE TECH
Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of supplies and equipment used by the operating room following established infection control practices and guidelines. Must be conscientious with regard to procedures and capable of working under pressure and interacting professionally with staff in the OR needing equipment immediately.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience as Central Service Technician preferred.- or surg tech experience.
* Thorough knowledge of medical terminology and nomenclature of items and equipment used by the department.
* Knowledgeable with cleaning and sterilization procedures and techniques.
* Basic understanding of various functions of the department.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Prefer schooling as surgical tech
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"SALT LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF."
Job: Central Sterile Tech
Primary Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Organization: Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled