Central Supply Technician - EMCM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY IS A MEDICAL DESTINATION PROVIDING MANY NEW HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PREVIOUSLY UNAVAILABLE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ADVANCED MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES, A NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT, AND 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE. LOCATED ON 87 ACRES ALONG GERMANTOWN PIKE IN EAST NORRITON, PA, EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY BRINGS THE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK TO RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MONTGOMERY COUNTY. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Disassembling, cleaning, inspecting, preparing, assembling, sterilizing and dispensing surgical and procedure instrumentation and trays for the OR, Delivery Room, nursing units, and all other ancillary departments, according to prescribed procedures and aseptic technique
* Assisting in the process of providing customer departments with appropriate sterile supply inventory
* Maintaining communication with customer departments regarding requests and delivery of sterile supplies
* Job descriptions are subject to change with continued Activation Planning. Modifications may be made at any time based on operational and patient needs.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Previous experience preferred; 1-2 years as SPD technician preferred
* Knowledge of basic computer skills required
* Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) through IAHCSMM required within first 90 days of employment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.