Central Territory Sales Manager - Laser Marking 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Central Territory Sales Manager - Laser Marking
Our client seeks to hire a Territory Sales Manager who will report directly to the North American Sales Manager-West. This position is an excellent opportunity to join a global industrial laser company that manufactures industrial lasers and systems. The successful candidate will be very entrepreneurial and excited by the opportunity to work for a leader in industrial lasers. This role is responsible for the end to end selling process, from developing customer awareness through booking orders, in a defined geographic territory, from Minnesota to Texas, with existing and new accounts in a variety of industries.
* Execute end to end selling process, including development of customer awareness of product capability and value, assistance in product development, providing required application and quote details for lasers and laser system and booking orders .
* Establish long term relationships with manufacturing engineers, product engineers, engineering management, purchasing personnel and top company managers at customer sites and corporate offices. Develop relationship and sell to system integrators in the territory .
* Coordinate, track and follow-up on various forms of sales leads, trade shows, industry mailings and "grapevine" information .
* Provide support for customer visits including product, application and general sales presentations. Coordinate with appropriate internal personnel for support. Work with field sales, customers and other internal departments to solve customer problems.
* Present applications, solutions and general sales presentations to end user customers and system integrators.
* Develop new markets and promote new laser applications in conjunction with customers and RBI applications team. Provide all internal departments with customer feedback and competitive information.
* Collaborate with other RBI field sales personnel on multi-territory projects . .
* Communicate and maintain project forecasting using a CRM application.
* Other projects and duties as assigned .
* Requires a four year college degree in a technical or marketing field OR four years of industrial capital equipment sales experience .
* Minimum of five years of industrial capital equipment sales experience .
* Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% .
* Experience in negotiating contracts Dallas, TX; St. Louis, MO; Denver, CO .
Desired Qualifications :
* Self-directed / self-starter - able to take initiative to establish new contacts, leads and seek support needed .
* Emotional Maturity, resilience, and a "Can Do" attitude .
* Experience in negotiating contracts maintains pulse of and stays up to date on latest industry/functional trends, technology and approaches .
* Accountable - follows-through or follows-up on all commitments .
* High level of adaptability - able to work with a wide variety of customers and in varied locations & environments .