Centro Cook 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 8/24/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide technical and administrative assistance to the Executive Sous Chef and ensures effective operation of the kitchen and food production outlets.
* Support restaurant chef/sous chef and supervisor
* Help to train staff.
* Control quality and consistency of all food served.
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Insure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
* Assist in controlling food cost.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Help to make sure of product availability for all outlets items.
* Directs proper sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
* Keep kitchen clean and organize every day by any business
* Ensure staff follows Ecosure rules and procedures.
* Ensures that all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
* Help to direct or report proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness).
* Be on hands on control over daily food production.
* Monitors safety in the kitchen.
* Ensure food quality and consistency.
* Knows hotel and kitchen expectations and the proper guidelines.
* Help to checks and controls prep and inventory lists for kitchen staff.
* Help to check quality and consistency
Must have a food handlers certification.
Previous culinary experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: