Centro Restaurant Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all Centro Restaurant Staff. The restaurant supervisor is to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management..
* Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager s job description.
* Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
* Spot check liquor pars and order daily supplies.
* Hold pre-meal meetings.
* Follow up on established training steps.
* Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
* Stay on the floor during peak hours.
* Observe, teach and correct staff s service.
* Examine food preparation and beverage presentation.
* Maintain condition of dining room, lobby lounge, morsels, mini bar and room service.
* Assist manager in; scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and forecasting both weekly and monthly.
* Participate in interviewing new employees as needed.
* Prepare maintenance request and follow-up.
* Monitor food and liquor requisitions and food waste.
* Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, and bottles totally empty daily.
* 1 year of experience in Food and Beverage Supervision or Management role preferred.
* Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
* Understanding of Food and Beverage financials including cost and par controls is preferred.
* General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Must know emergency procedures and work to prevent accidents.
* Must be TIPS Certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: