Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle Solution Architect in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements related to the planning, execution, and organizational activities for KPMG's Transformation Consulting initiatives in the Healthcare industry
- Support C-Level growth strategy creation, market development identification and transformation execution for the Healthcare industry
- Manage client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely completion of project deliverables and overall project execution
- Support the development of value propositions that tie clinical, operational and financial performance metrics and performance improvement opportunities to the C-Suite agenda
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging new and existing relationships with client business leaders
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management and resource allocation
- Five years of Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle Solution Architect management consulting experience in the Healthcare industry, focusing on operations/performance improvement and transformation, workflow redesign, clinical performance improvement, and patient throughput/capacity; operations transformation
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, information technology, operations analysis, healthcare administration, nursing, or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA or other graduate degree, e.g., MD, PHD, MSN, MPH, is a plus,
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare reform and other key industry trends/drivers, such as population health management, demographics, technology, required
- Excellent foundational consulting skills:
analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .