Certification and Accreditation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Leveraging prior DIACAP or RMF expertise to develop all documents necessary to achieve favorable Navy and/or USMC accreditation decisions for ATO and/or Test
* Preparing RMF packages for accreditation of DoD IT systems
* Leading program efforts to develop System Security Plans, gathering inputs, buy-in and approval from stakeholders
* Developing Visio diagrams reflecting architecture and accreditation boundary for accreditation purposes.
* Uploading and maintaining security documentation in eMASS and MCCAST
* Performing security risk assessments in concert with Security Engineers and other stakeholders
* Developing and maintaining the POA&M
* Analyzing, evaluating and reporting on system threats, vulnerabilities and risks, and then plan and implement solutions in compliance with DoD, DoN and USMC requirements
* IAVA/B management: Determine applicability of patches, test, and apply OS patches and CPUs
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* Two to five (2-5) years' experience successfully achieving and maintaining ATO's in a DoD environment, via DIACAP or RMF
* Expert knowledge of NIST, FISMA and DISA security and accreditation guidance
* Experience establishing baseline security controls based on NIST guidance
* B.S. Computer Information Systems, Security, or similar
* DoD 8570 IAT II compliant: Security+ and a relevant OS cert or training, or the ability to complete both within 6 months of start
* CISSP, CAP, CASP certifications are a plus, but not required
This position requires a DoD Secret clearance or Interim Secret clearance upon start.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled