Certified Dietary Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Brookdale Galleria 2929 Post Oak Blvd Houston, TX 77056
Job #: 067839
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of the dietary department at one or more locations, and provides food services for residents and employees
* Develop standards for organization and supervision of dietary services
* Work closely with divisional dietary services specialist and consult with dietitian when necessary to ensure meals meet the nutritional requirements of the residents
* Oversee the food preparation and cooking to ensure meals are prepared per Brookdale procedures
* Make frequent inspections of all work, storage, and serving areas to determine that regulations governing food safety and sanitation are followed
* Prepare cleaning schedule, production worksheet, and staff schedules
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
* Minimum of two to four years of related experience
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150477.aspx'