US Certified Integration EST 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for delivering a unique and superior customer experience with regard to the integration and networking of all high-tech equipment and to fulfill all aspects in the installation and/or service of all large equipment in the practitioner's office with the focus on "excellence" in customer service in the dental professional's office.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Installs all high-tech hardware and software needed for the integration and networking of all office high-tech equipment.
* Provides responsible repair and installation services to our customers in a professional manner.
* Works with local center personnel to coordinate all office technology installations and integrations.
* Remains well versed on various high-tech equipment and services.
* Performs on-site system evaluations as needed to ensure compatibility of products with existing client hardware and software.
* Provides ongoing maintenance and support for servers, workstations, and dental office personnel.
* Diagnoses and repairs all high-tech equipment.
* Educates customer on proper care and maintenance and advice on simple troubleshooting procedures.
* Completes all paperwork pertaining to the installation. (Warranty cards, Installation checklists and provide owner with all manuals.)
* Communicates any and all information to TSS, ESS, FSC, local management and OATS personnel when appropriate.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Minimum 3 years computer hardware and software repair and installation related experience in a customer service environment.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and have several years experience in advanced Computer Skills, including hardware and software configuration, troubleshooting, installation and networking required, computer industry certifications preferred. Additionally, ideal candidates will be highly proficient in computer hardware including LAN's WAN's and internet configurations. Experience with commercial audio and video systems is preferred. Prior dental or bio medical experience is helpful, but not necessary. Working knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical and electrical systems preferred.
Strong customer interpersonal skills. Ability to comply with all terms of the Fleet Management Policy including maintenance and accident management policies. Complete all work related tasks utilizing the company provided laptop as required. Comply with the company uniform and policy as described in the EST policy and procedure manual.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.