- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Certified Medication Aide/ CMA
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Certified Medication Aide: Avamere Twin Oaks of Sweet Home
Full-Time or Part-time Evening Position Available
Please apply online at www.teamavamere.com or in-person at the facility
Avamere Twin Oaks of Sweet Home
950 Nandina Street
Sweet Home, OR 97386
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the administering of medication to residents.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered and under the direction of the attending physician.
* Administer medications in accordance with established nursing standards, policies, procedures and practices of this facility, and requirements of the state.
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer and document the oral and/or topical medications ordered for a resident.
* Complete necessary forms, charts and reports in a timely matter.
* Ensure that all medications administered are properly labeled, returned and reordered.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be a licensed Certified Medication Aide in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Knowledge of the meaning and usage of common medical abbreviations, symbols and terms relative to the administration of medications.
* Ability to accurately measure, record and report the vital signs of a resident.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Twin Oaks of Sweet Home is a 48 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Alzheimer s and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Twin Oaks takes pride in the home town environment that resonates within the facility, the patients are family and at our facility everyone knows everyone. Avamere Twin Oaks of Sweet Home has a 5 Star Medicare.gov rating. This facility is currently seeking top notch talent to join their team of all-stars.