Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Certified Nursing Assistant: Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services
Full-time Day Position Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services
1200 Birchwood Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Bellingham Health Care is an 82 bed facility offering skilled nursing, transitional rehab, Alzheimer s, outpatient rehab, long term, and hospice care. Bellingham Health Care offers a variety of activities as well as a relaxing courtyard where our residents can enjoy our flower gardens, our residents even like to do some of the gardening themselves. From the moment you walk into the facility our patients are greeted with a warm home environment that resonates throughout their stay. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our caring team of interdisciplinary professionals.